Friday, November 22, 2013

30 Day Plank Challenge

So I have created another challenge.....a 30 day plank challenge.  But I realized that the initial one I created was very, ummmm, VERY challenging.  Not that a challenge, and working outside your comfort zone is bad, but not everyone can complete this challenge.   I think these monthly challenges should be easy enough to complete in a few minutes, get you outside of your comfort zone, yet still be doable.

With that said, I have created 2 more versions of this challenge.  You know yourself best.  You know how to push yourself beyond your limits without hurting yourself.  Modify if need be - do these on your knees, take more breaks.  As long as you're working to better yourself, it all counts.

Here is the easiest of the 3 possible challenges.  This still may be difficult for some of you but I know that if you dig really deep, you can complete this challenge!


Here you go for you mamma bears out there - not too easy, but not too difficult.


And for all of you who are advanced, here's your challenge.


Kik: HitThaFloor
Instagram: @Hit_Tha_Floor
Email: Robin@HitThaFloor.com


No comments:

Post a Comment